Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Duncan!!

Once again, this post should have been done about a week ago! March 20th marked Duncan's FIRST birthday!! I cannot believe it has been a year since I knew about him. Crazy story- I knew I was getting Duncan before he was even born, so March 20th of last year was a very exciting day! Duncan enjoyed a day of going to the Dog park and eating delicious treats. If he isn't spoiled enough, he sure was on this day! I am going to let the following pictures do most of the talking for this post! 
The day I picked him up!! He was only 10 weeks old!

Baby boy!! About 3 months old!
4 months old- growing fast!

About 7 months old, I think!

9 months!!

11 months!

Enjoying a very special bone on his birthday!

I can't wait to celebrate many more of Duncan's birthdays! He sure has made this past year a happier one for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute!!! His legs are so long...it's hilarious!! I can't wait to spend more time with this little boy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete