Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Week!

This past week has been quite amazing! I won't get into too many details, but it's awesome how happy another person can make you feel! I know I talk about the weather a lot, but it can reflect a person's mood as well. Being able to share the beautiful weather with another person has been pretty great, too. The week started out last Sunday, because you know technically that's the first day of a new week; however, I always consider a new week to start on Monday. On Sunday,  I took Duncan to the dog park in the morning to get some of his energy out.
He found this football and would not go anywhere without it!
Love him!

A couple hours after the dog park I got to enjoy a beautiful walk with Duncan and a special someone along the Chattahoochee River. It was a lot fun! There were some parts of the trail that required some thinking on how to get from one point to the other. I love a challenge.

It's great to know you can still be in Atlanta and experience this.
 The remainder of the week consisted of delicious meals and good company! Duncan made a new friend, too! :) Needless to say, I'm a pretty happy girl right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment