Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks, Court!

Two posts in one night= awesome! After I did my last post I went on my sister's blog www.courtneyandgeorgegreen.blogspot.com and saw that she had changed her background to a very vibrant spring-like one. I then went back and looked at mine and it just made me feel cold. I also felt like I have had my fair share of snow and coldness, so I really couldn't look at it anymore. I think I started searching for a new layout at about 10:00, and now it's 10:45 and WAY passed my bedtime! I thank Courtney for making me realize how frigid and dreary my blog was looking. This is a nice update that I think I will have for a while; however, I really like updating the background and colors so it probably won't be up for as long as I would think. Hope you enjoy it! Time for bed. Good night :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new background! Let's hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow next week so that spring will arrive early! :)

    ReplyDelete