Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Blessed!

I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and awesome friends! This Christmas was amazing on so many levels! First of all, my dad and Courtney both had the holiday off. Second of all, it was Duncan's first Christmas, and third of all it SNOWED on Christmas day!! Needless to say I had my camera out like I was a mother witnessing her child look at what Santa brought for the first time; I guess I was in a way. To see Duncan in the snow was the cutest thing ever; he didn't know what to do! All he could do is bury his nose in the snow and eat it. The holidays don't arrive until my Grandma pulls up with her delicious cookies and amazing coffee cake. My Grandma calls it "My" coffee cake, even though my entire family loves it, but I love it the most! :) How can coffee cake be that good?? Um, add a little chocolate swirl in it, and BAM- amazingness! On the first night with the fam together my dad's cousin, his wife and daughter, Hannah came over and we all enjoyed a delicious dinner made by the best cook ever....my mom! Going to the Krug's (no not my parents house) during the holidays was a tradition we used to do many years ago. We would go to Bob, Laura, and Hannah's and listen to Christmas music and do a puzzle. When all of us were in college the tradition stopped for a little bit, because all of our schedules were a little crazy. It was a fun night full of jokes, food, and good company. The following night, the immediate fam, plus Grandma enjoyed a fun game of Apples to Apples. I could go on and on about my holiday, but I don't want to get into every detail! It was a very nice Christmas, and I am very excited to see what the new year has in store for me!
Dunk found his present right away!
SNOW!

Beautiful Christmas decorations!


1 comment: